Recognize expectations – control processes – ensure success
More than one million certified companies in the world take advantage of the notable ISO 9001 standard as a tool for managing their organization and for improving their performance continuously. The standard contains internationally applicable requirements for the quality of products, services and development.
A company’s QM system is operating effectively when clear corporate goals have been defined; achievement of these objectives needs to be reflected in measurable results – based on meaningful key indicators that result from efficient and transparent processes. The best evidence for the quality ability of an organization is continuously improving results.
Eight management principles provide orientation for the task of managing an organization in a focused and systematic manner, and to ensure continuous improvement. The first of the eight principles of quality management requires consistent customer orientation – the most important thing for business success.
Benefits for your organization:
- Win customer confidence
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Foster employee motivation
- Clearly define responsibilities
- Make decisions based on facts
- Establish efficient and effective corporate processes
- Minimize corporate risk
- Initiate continuous improvement
- Save time and operating costs
- Prevent errors instead of correcting them
- Improve corporate image
- Reduce information gaps
- Be able to react to changing market conditions in advance